How to Protect Your Home and Savings From Nursing Home Costs
About This Event
- Event Type: Seminar
Join Attorney Chad Eichorn for this FREE informative and interactive workshop at Simpson College, 1415 28th Street, Suite 250, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
At this event, you will discover:
- How to avoid having your life savings or retirement plans wiped out by the cost of care as you get older.
- How to protect your belongings against your kid’s debts, divorce or disability.
- How to maximize the inheritance you leave to your children.
- The pitfalls of putting assets into your children’s names.
- How to plan and pay for a nursing home or in-home care.
- How to avoid the expenses and delays of probate.
- Why your current power of attorney may be useless if you want to protect assets.
- How to keep your affairs private.
- And so much more…
THE WORKSHOP WILL FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY & WE ENCOURAGE WEARING FACE MASKS.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3LtNxQa
Century II Building
Return to event