FREE WORKSHOP in Bettendorf: How to Protect Your Home, Savings, and Family from Costly Mistakes
About This Event
- Event Type: Seminar
Join Attorneys Alec Modrick and Richard Roller for this FREE informative and interactive workshop at Sonesta Select, 895 Golden Valley Drive, Bettendorf, IA 52722
At this event, you will discover:
- What is the difference between a will and a trust?
- The different types of powers of attorney and how to use them.
- How to protect yourself and your assets from long term care (nursing home) costs.
- How you can use trusts and avoid probate.
- The different types of trusts available and how to use them to your advantage.
- What is Elder Law?
- How does all of this affect seniors?
- And so much more…
THE WORKSHOP WILL FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY & WE ENCOURAGE WEARING FACE MASKS.
To register for the event, please call Melissa at (515) 727-0986.
Return to event