FREE WORKSHOP IN BETTENDORF: How To Protect Your Home, Savings, & Family From Costly Mistakes
About This Event
- Event Type: Seminar
Join Attorney Alec Modrick for this FREE informative and interactive workshop at Sonesta Select, 895 Golden Valley Drive, Bettendorf, IA.
At this event, you will discover:
- What is the difference between a will and a trust?
- The different types of powers of attorney and how to use them.
- How to protect yourself and your assets from long term care (nursing home) costs.
- How you can use trusts and avoid probate.
- The different types of trusts available and how to use them to your advantage.
- What is Elder Law?
- How does all of this affect seniors?
- And so much more…
THE WORKSHOP WILL FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY & WE ENCOURAGE WEARING FACE MASKS.
To register for the event, please call Melissa at (515) 727-0986.
Return to event