FREE WORKSHOP IN WEST DES MOINES: How To Protect Your Home, Savings, & Family From Costly Mistakes
About This Event
- Event Type: Seminar
Join Attorney Chad Eichorn for this FREE informative and interactive workshop at Century II Building, 1415 28th Street, Suite 250, West Des Moines, IA.
At this event, you will discover:
- What is the difference between a will and a trust?
- The different types of powers of attorney and how to use them.
- How to protect yourself and your assets from long term care (nursing home) costs.
- How you can use trusts and avoid probate.
- The different types of trusts available and how to use them to your advantage.
- What is Elder Law?
- How does all of this affect seniors?
- And so much more…
THE WORKSHOP WILL FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY & WE ENCOURAGE WEARING FACE MASKS.
To register for the event, please call Melissa at (515) 727-0986.
Century II Building
Return to event